Business Law, Estate Planning, Bankruptcy, Patents & Trademarks, Sports & Entertainment, and Family Law Attorneys
Our Lawyers have 40 years’ experience serving clients in Berks County communities around Reading, PA. We fully understand you don’t contact us to tell us about what a great day you’re having. You need a Lawyer when
- life takes an unexpected and emotionally stressful turn; or
- you want to protect yourself, family, business and other assets from what could happen.
These are serious legal matters. You already know making legal mistakes can negatively impact your well-being for a long time or possibly forever. So, you need the best, proven, experienced Attorneys expert in
- Business Law – Our expert Business Attorneys are there to help you through every phase in the life of your business. They
- help you decide which Business Structure is best for you;
- make sure Contracts are correctly written to protect you now and in the future;
- provide Tax Planning to ensure you keep as much as possible of what you’ve earned;
- defend you in Contract Disputes;
- and ultimately, assist you in the Transfer or Dissolution of your business.
- Estate Planning – Our expert Estate Planning Attorneys assure your estate assets are protected and distributed according to your wishes. We
- Bankruptcy Law – Our expert Bankruptcy Attorneys guide you through every phase of declaring Bankruptcy. We
- review your unique situation to determine if Bankruptcy is the best alternative;
- decide which type of Bankruptcy is best for you;
- explain what debts are dischargeable;
- explain the Bankruptcy Process, so you know what to expect; and
- lastly, make sure your documentation and schedules are complete and accurate to ensure the fastest and best settlement.
- Patents & Trademarks – Our expert, nationally recognized Patents and Trademarks Attorney is also a graduate engineer.
- Sports & Entertainment – Our expert Sports & Entertainment Attorneys
- Family Law – Our Family Attorneys are expert in
- Other practice areas (Miller Law Group covers most Practice Areas).
Choosing the Best Attorney to Represent You
When you turn to the Internet or phone book, you’ll discover a bewildering list of Attorneys serving Berks County. They’re all saying the same things. It’s difficult to decide who to trust and turn to for help.
We’ll help you make the right decision. Read on to discover why so many people in Reading and Berks County chose and recommended us to friends and family.
Don’t Make the Mistake of Choosing the Least Expensive Lawyer or Free Online Legal Solution
- everyone’s situation is different and cheap, or free solutions, tend to be “one size fits all”;
- questions an experienced, professional Attorney asks during a one-on-one consultation can have a significant impact on the best way to handle your case; and
- finally, the emotional cost and financial consequences of bad or inadequate legal advice dwarf the savings these so-called low-cost alternatives offer.
Unquestionably, critical legal decisions impacting your life both emotionally and financially are no places to cut corners. We won’t do anything that isn’t required to protect you just to increase your bill. We’re here to help you… not make things worse.
You Won’t Find Better Attorneys in Reading and Berks County
You’re already stressed out. The last thing you need is a stuffy, patronizing, or unprofessional Lawyer. We’re different, better Berks County Lawyers because we
- give you the ideal combination of professionalism and compassion in everything we do;
- have a reputation for being the most people and family-oriented law firm in Berks County with unrivaled experience;
- live by our driving principle to treat you and all our clients as we want ourselves or our family handled;
- explain complex legal matters in plain English, so you walk away knowing where you’re at and understanding what to expect going forward;
- have expertise in a broad range of practice areas that are extremely important for you because legal considerations interrelate. For example, Business Law or Family Law issues can impact Wills, Estate Planning, and Bankruptcy.
- don’t rest on our laurels; and
- very importantly, strive for continuous improvement and excellence in everything we do.
No Attorneys in Reading, PA, and Berks County offer a more comprehensive breadth of legal skills to make sure you and your business are thoroughly protected. Contact Us Online or Call Us at 610-670-9000 today.