Proven, Experienced Berks County Real Estate Attorneys
Our Real Estate Attorneys have 50+ years of combined experience in Pennsylvania Commercial and Residential Real Estate Law. Our Attorneys help and protect
- businesses; and
with complex real estate legal issues. And we serve clients in Berks County around Reading, PA, and throughout Southeastern and Central Pennsylvania.
You already know that residential and commercial real estate transactions are among the most critical decisions you make. In addition to being crucial, you also know Real Estate matters can be very complicated. Therefore, there’s an increased probability of making serious mistakes. Furthermore, errors involving real estate can threaten your financial well-being and your business’s ability to grow and prosper.
Our Real Estate Attorneys make sure you understand what’s happening and what to expect next because we
- explain processes and complicated documents in plain English, and
- in addition to using words you can understand, take as much time as you need to gain a total understanding.
Situations When Our Experienced Real Estate Attorneys Help and Protect You
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Lease Agreements
- Mortgage Fraud
- Municipal Litigation
- Problems with Neighbors
- Property Disputes
- Purchase or Sale of Residential or Commercial Real Estate, and
- lastly, Zoning, Variances, and Land Use
We’ll take a look at some everyday situations where our expert Real Estate Attorneys lower your risks. And, in addition to lowering risks, we’ll also look at some ways Real Estate Attorneys who are also expert Business Attorneys and Estate Planning Attorneys can protect you from potential problems that may surprise you.
Real Estate Legal Matters Where Help From Our Real Estate Attorneys is Crucial
Buying and Selling Commercial Property
Transactions involving commercial real estate are generally far more complicated than residential property because there are
- more parties involved;
- zoning issues;
- sustainability and environmental impacts;
- variances, and
- lastly, site plan applications, and more.
Having our experienced Real Estate Attorneys involved is extremely helpful because they’re also expert proven Business Attorneys. As a result, we’re not only concerned about protecting you through a Real Estate purchase. That’s because Business Attorneys also understand critical issues that could prevent your business from growing and prospering in the future.
Why You Won’t Find Better Real Estate Attorneys in Reading and Berks County,
You’ll immediately know you chose the right law firm because we
- are proven Reading Real Estate Attorneys with over 50 years of experience serving Berks County, Central Pennsylvania, and Southeastern, Pennsylvania;
- are experts in Pennsylvania and local Real Estate laws and regulations;
- can provide you with total, comprehensive protection because we have a full breadth of legal expertise including
- have a reputation for being the most family-oriented law firm in Berks County;
- explain complex Real Estate issues using plain English;
- take as much time as necessary, so you clearly understand what’s going on and what to expect next; and
- lastly, we are conveniently located in West Lawn, PA.
Call us today to discuss your needs at 610-670-9000 or Contact Us Online.
- Convenient, Easy and Safe Free Parking;
- Easy-Access Ramp; and
- Spacious, Well-Lit Offices
We represent clients throughout Pennsylvania including Berks County and Lancaster County