Written By: Brandy Miller | December 1, 2017 | No Comments
No one wants to file for Bankruptcy. But there are many reasons why you might want to consider this step.Bankruptcy can
- save your most important assets;
- eliminate some of your debt;
- allow you to start rebuilding your credit rating; and
- pave the way to a brighter financial future.
Bankruptcy does have its drawbacks. Bankruptcy
- will not get rid of all debt and financial obligations;
- significantly lowers your credit rating; makes it difficult or impossible to secure financing for a few years; and
- if you can get financing, it will be expensive because of high-interest rates.
You’re trying to improve your financial situation. But here are some indicators that it might be time to consider Bankruptcy.
- Your debt balances are not decreasing and are in fact going up.
- You can’t pay your monthly minimum balances.
- You’re getting collection calls from creditors and collection agencies and cannot resolve your accounts.
- Much or all of your debt is on credit cards, car loan payments and other forms of debt which would be eliminated or reduced through a Bankruptcy.
- Your assets, including your home and retirement fund, may are at risk.
- Children or dependents worry if your current financial situation is harming them.
- You owe more than your assets are currently worth.
No Other Bankruptcy Attorneys in Reading or Berks County Are Better Qualified to Help You Decide
Review your financial situation with our Bankruptcy Lawyers first.
Our expert Bankruptcy Lawyers will help you intelligently decide whether or not to file for Bankruptcy because we
- listen, taking as much time as necessary, until we fully understand the details of your financial situation;
- ask crucial questions only an experienced Bankruptcy Lawyer knows to ask;
- have a full breadth of legal expertise related to Bankruptcy including Business Contracts, Business Dissolution; Business Tax Planning; and Estate Planning;
- organize important details;
- evaluate all your assets and debts via a means test;
- determine if filing for Bankruptcy is your best alternative;
- if Bankruptcy is your best option, determine the right type of Bankruptcy;
- tell you what to expect after you file;
- complete the necessary forms and petitions required by the Bankruptcy Filing Process in PA;
- stop the obnoxious, harassing and often illegal debt collection calls;
- instruct you how to conduct your financial affairs while going through the Bankruptcy process;
- devise a plan to place the least amount of pressure on your finances and credit; and
- lastly, provide the emotional support you deserve to lessen the stress everyone experiences when they’re under financial pressure.
- Convenient, Easy and Safe Free Parking;
- Easy Access Ramp; and
- Spacious, Well-Lit Offices