Miller Law Group Family Lawyers have 40 years’ experience practicing Family Law in Berks County communities near Reading, PA. . Us too. We…
- understand how important your family is to you;
- have a reputation for being the most people and family-oriented Family Lawyers in Reading and Berks County;
- respect your privacy;
- provide expert, professional legal services;
- will be there for you whenever you need us; and
- very importantly, treat every client with the same dedication we would for a member of our family.
Whether you’re in the middle of a Child Custody battle or facing a recent Divorce, let our experienced Family Attorneys guide you toward the best possible resolution. Miller Law Group offers the help you need. You won’t find better Family Lawyers in Reading or in Berks County. Here’s why…
More Than Just Family Lawyers, Your Family’s Legal Ally
Our Family Lawyers have 40 years’ experience practicing Family Law in Reading, PA and in Berks County communities near Reading. Our attorneys have upheld the highest standards that have become the core of our firm:
- Helping; and
Our Family Law services include:
- Contested and Uncontested Divorce;
- Grandparents’ Rights;
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements;
- Child Support;
- Spousal Support / Alimony; and
- Property Division
Why Consulting with Our Family Lawyers Is So Important
- Issues involving divorce, child custody or other family law issues can rapidly escalate and become contentious.
- Seeking legal help early helps to diffuse and resolve contentious issues. We use negotiation rather than requiring legal action through the court.
- Lastly, even if your case does wind up in the court, working with our experienced Family Attorneys from the start can help you protect your family more fully.
There a lot of Family Lawyers in Reading, PA and Berks County. But people choose and recommend The Miller Law Group Family Attorneys. That’s because we…
- have 40 years’ experience practicing PA Family Law in Berks County. You already know there’s no substitute for experience. Obviously you don’t want your case to be a learning experience for an inexperienced Family Lawyer.
- It’s important that our experience is in Berks County because some aspects PA Family Law are not interpreted the same in all counties.
- It’s important that we have experience working with the judges likely to handle your case because not all judges handle Family Law matters the same within the same county;
- are a People and Family-Oriented Law Firm where people feel comfortable with us, That’s because our compassion is genuine. We understand what you’re going through;
- listen and take time to understand what’s going on in your life;
- ask the right questions only experienced Family Lawyers know to ask;
- explain Family Law legal issues using plain English so you understand what’s happening and what will happen next;
- are expert in all areas of Family Law so we can protect you in all Family Law matters;
- have a broad scope of legal expertise. That’s important because Family Law matters can also affect Tax, Wills and Estate Planning.
Beware of Low Cost Divorce Alternatives
Beware of “Cheap” Divorce Solutions
This is your family we’re talking about here. Cheap legal solutions are cheap for a reason. They want to get you in and out as quickly as possible with one-size-fits-all solutions.
Our Family Lawyers take the time necessary to handle your case properly. You and your relationship with your family are better protected. But we will never take any unnecessary action(s) simply to run up our fees.
Beware of Online Internet Solutions
- Unless you yourself are a skilled, experienced Family Lawyer there is absolutely no way you’ll understand the meaning and implications of the legal terms used.
- Is the online solution relevant to PA Family Law?
- Lastly, can an online solution suggest implications in other areas of the law affected by Family Law matters like Tax and Estate Planning?
Choosing a cheap or free online solution is most often the most expensive approach both in terms of money and emotional stress. You need our Family Lawyers because family issues are just too important to make mistakes.
Family Law Divorce Issues
Divorce can be one of the most stressful times of your life. But it can also lead to a new family and new opportunities for happiness. No matter what has happened to your relationship, our expert experienced Divorce Lawyers can help you end your marriage.
In the event of an uncontested divorce, our Divorce Lawyers can offer mediation and can help you amicably sort out:
If one party contests the divorce, you won’t find a better Divorce Attorney in Reading or Berks County to represent you in court. We can help you keep things as cordial as possible. Your lawyer can represent your interests and help you end your marriage in the best, least contentious way possible. That’s important for both you and your children.
Child Custody, Child Support and Grandparents’ Rights
The most difficult Family Law situations involve children. Even when everyone in a child’s life wants the best for a child, disagreements about:
- Child Custody;
- Child Support;
- Grandparents’ Rights; and
- lastly, other issues can create a combative environment harmful for a child.
No child wants to see their family arguing. Working with our experienced Family Lawyers improves the chances disagreements will be resolved quickly and in a civil manner. This allows you to focus on your family again and provide the best support possible for your children.
Choosing a Berks County Family Lawyer Around Reading, PA
When your family needs it most, you can count on our expert Family Lawyers at The Miller Law Group. Contact us to get started with a confidential consultation.