When You Need Advanced Estate Planning
You may need more than a simple Will if you have
- considerable assets;
- a business;
- unusual assets;
- a Non-Traditional Family;
- Special Needs; or
- lastly, family issues.
Tax Implications of a Large Estate with Considerable Assets
If you have a sizable Estate, State Tax Authorities and the IRS may demand substantial taxes from your beneficiaries. You want your assets to go to your loved ones, not to the State and IRS. Advanced Estate Planning can help you develop strategies right now to help limit the tax burden your beneficiaries will have to face.
You Own a Business, or Your Estate Includes Unusual Assets
- Our Estate Planning Attorneys must review unusual assets to ensure your beneficiaries can secure the assets without undue Probate or tax issues.
- You have a business to pass on, so succession is an issue.
- You expect there may be disagreements over how your Estate will be distributed even though you clearly state your wishes in a Will.
- Family members or beneficiaries have struggled with bankruptcy or if they may not be able to manage a more substantial Estate. Our Estate Planning Attorneys can develop a Trust or other instruments to protect your family in ways that outright distribution cannot.
- Lastly, one of your beneficiaries is disabled. In these cases, it’s essential to preserve your loved ones’ ability to secure government funding and benefits while also having access to the assets you wish to leave them.
Estate Planning in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania law offers many options for people who require Advanced Estate Planning. Depending on your situation, a simple Will may prove to be enough. However, you may be able to protect your Estate even further with:
- Asset Protection;
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts;
- Family Limited Partnerships;
- Special Needs Trusts;
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts; and
- other legal instruments.
Our Advanced Estate Planning Attorneys determine which options are best for you. We’ll
- look at your assets;
- discuss likely undesirable situations that may arise; and
- lastly, help you create a personalized Estate Plan designed to protect your Estate and your family’s future.
You Won’t Find More Proven, Experienced Advanced Estate Planning Attorneys in Reading and Berks County
We have 40 years’ experience helping residents in Berks County around Reading, PA with Advanced Estate Planning. We understand Estate Planning can be a stressful time. Our goal in every case is giving you the highest standard of legal care and support. Our Estate Planning Attorneys will provide you with the expert legal representation. Contact Us Online or call us at 610-670-9000 today.
- Convenient, Easy and Safe Free Parking;
- Easy Access Ramp; and
- Spacious, Well-Lit Offices