How Our Estate Planning Attorneys Help You
Providing for your children and loved ones has always been your top priority. Planning for the unexpected is equally important. One of the best ways to prepare for the future is through Estate Planning. The best way to approach Estate Planning is by working with our experienced Estate Planning Attorneys. That’s because of we
- are dedicated;
- ensure your wishes are carried out and protect your Estate’s property and assets; and
- lastly, give you the necessary Estate Planning tools to provide for your loved ones after you’re gone.
What Our Estate Planning Attorneys Can Do for You
Our expert Estate Planning Attorneys offer assistance in the following areas
- Wills – A Will documents an individual’s preferences regarding post-death matters which includes
- property division;
- beneficiary information;
- funeral preferences; and
- care of minor children and more.
- Estate Planning for special situations including
- Trusts – are legal documents capable of holding property and assets. When you assign your Estate’s property and assets to a Trust, it protects that property from the lengthy and complicated process of Probate.
- Specialized Trusts – We can help you protect your assets through various types of Specialized Trusts, including
- Pre-Planned Death Provisions
Many people who have families or beneficiaries are unsure whether they need a Will, Trust or another legal document. That’s because there’s a lot of confusion about the powers of a Will, Powers of Attorney, Trusts, and other legal solutions. Our Estate Planning Attorneys review your assets and family situation to help you determine which legal protections are best for you and your heirs. Find out why Estate Planning for Women is especially crucial.
Choosing the Right Trusts and Estate Protections
In most cases, Pennsylvania residents need at least a:
- Will to describe what will happen to assets after they pass; and
- also, a Healthcare Power of Attorney which will give a trusted family member the right to make decisions in the event of an accident or incapacitating illness.
Considerable assets or unique family situations make Estate Planning more complicated. For example, you may need Advanced Estate Planning
- if you are living with an unmarried partner; or
- considerable assets;
- adopted children;
- children from multiple marriages; or
- lastly, special-needs children.
You need our experienced Estate Planning Attorney who understands all these situations. You’ve worked a lifetime accumulating your assets. Therefore, making sure your Estate’s assets are distributed the way you want them to is too important to depend on a rookie lawyer or online solution.
You Won’t Find More Proven, Experienced Estate Planning and Trusts Attorneys in Reading, PA and Berks County.
That’s because we
- have 40 years’ experience in Estate Planning and Trusts in Berks County communities around Reading and Wyomissing;
- take as much time as necessary to fully understand your assets and how you want them distributed;
- ask the right questions only an experienced Estate Planning Attorney knows to ask;
- explain complicated Estate Planning and Trusts legal issues using plain English;
- develop a plan that protects your assets and wishes; and
- also, dedicate ourselves to planning your estate the same as we would for members of our family.
Additional Estate Planning services we offer include:
- Estate Administration;
- Durable Powers of Attorney;
- Advanced Medical Directives (Living Wills);
- Healthcare Powers of Attorney; and
- lastly, Complex Wills
In conclusion, the Estate Planning and Trust Attorneys you’re looking for are a phone call away. Contact Us Online or call us at 610-670-9000 to discuss your needs today.
- Convenient, Easy and Safe Free Parking;
- Easy Access Ramp; and
- Spacious, Well-Lit Offices