You work hard to build assets for your long-term benefit and for the benefit of your family. You want your efforts to count and to help create a better life for those you love. Unfortunately, your hard-earned assets may be vulnerable due to legal action, Bankruptcy and other incidents.
When you start developing and building assets, it’s important to consult with our Asset Protection Attorneys to create a personalized plan for protecting the property, businesses and investments you accumulate. Think of it as an insurance policy. When the worst happens, your asset protection plan protects you and your family from undue financial loss.
Why Your Assets Are at Risk in Pennsylvania
There are a number of vulnerabilities that could affect your investments, bank accounts, savings and other assets, They include
- Personal Injury Lawsuits
- launched by someone who has been injured on your property;
- caused by motor vehicle accidents;
- Professional Malpractice Liability lawsuits directed at you;
- Legal Claims by former business partners;
- Liability Claims resulting from
- accusations of misconduct;
- your position as a director or corporate officer of a business; or
- your role as guarantor of debts;
- Sudden Illnesses requiring a nursing home or other long-term care, and
- lastly, Divorce Proceedings
Protecting Your Assets in Pennsylvania
No one has a crystal ball to tell you what will happen, and often there is little warning before a sudden illness or other issue strikes. However, you can be sure you’ll eventually face challenges. Being prepared for those challenges and engaging in risk assessment and reduction are just smart business moves.
You Won’t Find Better Asset Protection Attorneys in Reading, PA and Berks County
- have 40 years’ experience protecting the assets of residents in Berks County communities around Reading, PA;
- take as much time as required to fully understand your unique situation;
- ask questions only an experienced Asset Protection Attorney knows to ask to gain a better understanding;
- explain complex legal issues and your vulnerabilities using plain English so you fully understand your position and what we plan to do to protect you;
- device a plan especially for you to provide the best possible asset protection; and
- very importantly, treat you the same as we would protecting members of our family.
Don’t leave yourself unprotected. The protection you need is a phone call away. Contact Us Online or call us at 610-670-9000 today.
- Convenient, Easy and Safe Free Parking;
- Easy Access Ramp; and
- Spacious, Well-Lit Offices