You Need the Best Business Dissolution Lawyer in Reading, PA and Berks County
There are many reasons why a company chooses to close its doors.
- Your company just runs its course and you lose interest;
- You move on to new opportunities.
- Your business isn’t as profitable as you had hoped.
It’s important to consult with an experienced Business Dissolution Lawyer before you start the process. That’s because closing a business can be even more complicated than Business Startups. Complications can include
- dissolving partnerships;
- informing shareholders;
- paying off debts; and
- notifying creditors.
Business Dissolution can become even more involved when
- not everyone agrees to the closing of a business; or
- there are outstanding financial or legal matters to resolve.
The process of dissolving a business, especially a partnership or limited liability partnership, is so involved and complicated it’s often called “business divorce.”
To protect your interests and assets and get you through the process smoothly, consult with our experienced Business Dissolution Lawyers.
How Our Business Dissolution Attorneys Help
You already know you need an experienced Business Dissolution Lawyer. We fill that requirement because you won’t find more proven and experienced Business Dissolution Lawyers in Reading or Berks County. But we offer even more. We provide a broad breadth of legal services and expertise that are related to Business Dissolution like
There are many steps in the Business Dissolution process. Our experienced Business Dissolution Attorneys can assist with each by
- reviewing your contracts to find clauses about dissolution;
- drawing up a Business Dissolution Contract to facilitate the process if there are no Business Dissolution clauses; and
- advising you about the dissolution process as it applies to your business. The Business Dissolution process can be very different depending on
- whether you’re being forced to close by court order, or voluntarily considering the sale or closing of a business, and
- the Type of Business that you have.
The reason for closing the business and the business type determines the Business Dissolution Process that may include
- calling for a shareholder vote or filing for bankruptcy;
- filing a Certificate of Dissolution with Pennsylvania if your company is incorporated;
- securing and completing appropriate tax documents; and
- sending notifications to creditors.
Note: You must meet all your creditor obligations before you distribute any assets among the business’s owners.
Help With Any Disputes That Arise
Inevitable disagreements arise during Business Dissolution. There may be
- Contract Disputes;
- asset valuation disagreements; and
- other arguments.
We’ll negotiate and defend your rights, so your Business Dissolution is as fair to you and as amicable as possible.
You Won’t Find Better Business Dissolution Attorneys in Reading, Berks County, and Pennsylvania
If you’re considering the closure or sale of your business, contact our Business Dissolution Attorneys. Here’s why.
- You won’t find any Berks County Business Dissolution Lawyer with a broader breadth of legal expertise you know you need to protect you in Business Dissolution.
- Our attorneys take the time and care to get to know each client individually and gain in-depth knowledge of their business. In fact, we treat each case with the same care and dedication we’d exert on our behalf like family.
- We explain complex legal issues using plain English so you know where you stand, what will happen next and when it will happen.
Clearly, we are the legal help you’re looking for in Reading and Berks County. Contact Us Online or call us at 610-670-9000 today.
- Convenient, Easy and Safe Free Parking;
- Easy Access Ramp; and
- Spacious, Well-Lit Offices