Considerations for Business Startups
Starting a business from the ground up can be a truly gratifying experience. Unfortunately, many business owners fail to consider the necessary legal planning required to avoid adverse legal consequences. Well-planned businesses
- maximize opportunities for growth and profitability;
- minimize litigation, penalties, and taxes.
Business success depends upon setting your business up correctly from the ground up. Crucial considerations include
- Business Structure that best satisfies your long-term goals including
- Fictitious Name Registration;
- Corporate and Business Planning;
- Tax Planning;
- Contract Negotiation, Drafting, and Review;
- Debt Collections;
- Preparing Non-Compete, Non-Disclosure, Buy-Sell, and Partnership Agreements;
- Real Estate Matters;
- Insurance Issues;
- Business Litigation; and
- Intellectual Property including Patents and Trademarks
- Compliance with Federal, State and Local Laws;
- Complex Employment Issues;
- Adequate Insurance; and
- Estate Planning
You Need Business Startup Attornies With a Wide Breadth of Legal Expertise
Your chance for your business’s success is only as strong as the weakest link. Weakness in just one critical area can bring your business down. You need Startup Attorneys that are expert in all the considerations listed above. Our Business Startup Attorneys are uniquely qualified to provide legal advice covering all these important considerations to
- make you aware of legal issues common to your type of business or industry;
- help you create a plan to avoid legal problems later on;
- advise you about fundraising and the legal issues affecting fundraising;
- review your unique situation and determine the best legal and business structures best for your business;
- create or review contracts for leases, employees or other needs;
- answer the questions you may have about legal issues surrounding your business;
- point out legal concerns you may not have considered that can affect the future of your business; and
- finally, devise a plan for handling legal issues as your business grows.
What About Business Startup Self Help Books and Web Sites?
These a complicated legal issues. The interrelationships between these considerations are complex. The proper approach to any of them depends upon your unique circumstances. You’re not going to find the answers you need from an inexperienced lawyer or do-it-yourself book or website.
We realize you’re probably not rolling in cash when you’re starting a business. You may think using an experienced, professional Business Startup Attorney is expensive. But you may be staggered to find out later on how expensive it is not to use one.
We’ve been doing Business Startups and representing Berks County businesses for a long time. We know what we’re doing and what can go wrong. Nothing can guarantee your business will be successful. But we can eliminate a lot of reasons that might cause it to fail. Your new business is your, and your family’s, financial future. Do it right, and you’ll never be sorry.
Do Small Businesses Need a Business Startup Attorney?
Yes. Your small business needs a Business Startup Attorney even more than larger organizations. You already know starting a small business makes you vulnerable to business litigation and other legal risks. Large businesses have the legal resources to protect them. You don’t. But our experienced Business Startup Attorneys close the gap and even the playing field. You can focus your expertise on getting your company up and running. We’ll protect it while you do.
You Won’t Find More Proven, Experienced Business Startup Attorneys in Reading, Berks County, and Pennsylvania
Choose our Business Startup Attorneys because we
- have 40 years’ experience helping businesses in Berks County around Reading, PA get off to a good start;
- have the full breadth of legal expertise you need to maximize your chances for success;
- are familiar with local laws, ordinances, and taxes; and
- explain complex legal issues using plain English, so you fully understand each consideration; and
- most importantly, will set up and protect your business the same as we would our own.
The Berks County Business Startups Attorneys you’re looking for are a phone call away. Contact Us Online or call us at 610-670-9000 today.
- Convenient, Easy and Safe Free Parking;
- Easy Access Ramp; and
- Spacious, Well-Lit Offices