Starting a business from the ground up can be a truly gratifying experience. Every business owner dreams of seeing an idea come to fruition and change people’s lives. Unfortunately, many business owners fail to consider the necessary legal planning required to avoid negative legal consequences.
It’s important to…
- know your options;
- understand the structure that best fits your long-term goals; and
- most importantly, protect your business and personal assets from future litigation.
Fortunately, our Business Startup Attorneys have over 40 years’ experience helping new businesses like yours deal with a variety of issues including…
- Business Formation and Family Business Incorporation including…
- Small Business Startups;
- Fictitious Name Registration;
- Corporate and Business Planning;
- Tax Planning;
- Contract Negotiation, Drafting, and Review;
- Preparing Non-Compete, Non-Disclosure, Buy-Sell, and Partnership Agreements;
- Real Estate Matters;
- Insurance Issues
- Business Litigation; and
- lastly, Intellectual Property Matters including Patents and Trademarks
Why You Need Our Business Startup Attorneys
Starting a business is more popular today than ever before. But it’s important to do it right to insure future growth opportunities and protect your business from litigation and penalties. Things to consider include…
- choosing the right structure for your business;
- compliance with federal, state and local laws;
- complex employment issues,
- real estate matters;
- licensing; and
- finally, being properly insured.
Our Business Startup Attorneys can…
- make you aware of legal issues common in your type of business or industry;
- help you create a plan to avoid legal issues later on;
- advise you about fundraising and the legal issues affecting fundraising;
- review your unique situation and determine the best legal and business structures best for your business;
- create or review contracts for leases, employees or other needs;
- answer the questions you may have about legal issues surrounding your business;
- point out legal issues you may not have considered that can affect the future of your business; and
- finally, devise a plan for handling legal issues as your business grows.
Obviously, your small business needs a Business Startup Attorney even more than larger organizations. You already know starting a small business makes you vulnerable to business litigation and other legal risks. Large businesses have the legal resources to protect them. You don’t. But our experienced Business Startup Attorneys close the gap and even the playing field. You can focus your expertise on getting your company up and running. We’ll protect it while you do.
You Won’t Find More Proven, Experienced Business Startup Attorneys in Berks County
Choose our Business Startup Attorneys because we…
- have 40 years’ experience helping businesses in Berks County communities around Reading, PA;
- are familiar with local laws, ordnances and taxes; and
- explain complex legal issues using plain English so you fully understand our plans; and
- most importantly, will protect your business the same as it were our own.
The Berks County Business Startup Attorney you’re looking for is a phone call away. Contact Us Online or call us at 610-670-9000 today.