Buying and Selling Commercial Property
Transactions involving commercial real estate are generally far more complicated than residential property because there are
- more parties involved;
- zoning issues;
- sustainability and environmental impacts;
- variances, and
- lastly, site plan applications and more.
Having our experienced Real Estate Attorneys who are also expert proven Business Attorneys is particularly helpful. That’s because they’re not only concerned about protecting you through the purchase. And, they also understand critical issues that could prevent your business from growing and prospering in the future.
Why You Won’t Find Better Commercial Real Estate Attorneys in Reading and Berks County
You’ll immediately know you chose the right law firm because we
- are proven Real Estate Attorneys with over 50 years of experience serving Reading, PA, Berks County, and Southeastern, Pennsylvania;
- are experts in Pennsylvania and local Real Estate laws and regulations;
- can provide you with total, comprehensive protection because we have a full breadth of legal expertise including;
- have a reputation for being the most family-oriented law firm in Berks County;
- explain complex Real Estate issues using plain English;
- take as much time as necessary, so you clearly understand what’s going on and what to expect next; and
- lastly, we are conveniently located in West Lawn, PA.
Call us today to discuss your needs at 610-670-9000 or Contact Us Online.
- Convenient, Easy and Safe Free Parking;
- Easy-Access Ramp; and
- Spacious, Well-Lit Offices
We represent clients throughout Pennsylvania including Berks County and Lancaster County