You have a groundbreaking idea, invention, or business model. Obviously that concept must be well-protected. Patent and Trademark Laws are complex. We specialize in Intellectual Property Law. Our Patent and Trademarks Attorneys have over 40 years’ experience representing clients in Berks County and the entire U.S. Our expert Patent and Trademarks Attorneys help you safeguard your invention or idea by:
- preparing the patent and trademark application;
- filing the application with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (PTO);
- registering the patent or trademark;
- preparing licensing agreements and confidentiality agreements;
- dealing with the PTO and examiner;
- clearance searches;
- trademark selection;
- foreign trademarks;
- Patent and Trademark infringement analysis and lawsuits;
- drafting cease and desist letters;
- assisting with design issues to avoid the scope of other patents or trademarks;
- foreign patent applications; and
- lastly, paying maintenance fees.
Uniquely Qualified Patent and Trademarks Attorneys
We have in-house expertise that allows us to understand the technicalities of your patent. Therefore we give you the best possible protection by preventing important details from “falling through the cracks”.