Providing for children and loved ones is an important part of life. So, planning for the unexpected should be a part of this. One of the best ways to plan for the future is through estate planning with an experienced legal adviser.
At the Miller Law Group, we take great pains to preserve your wishes as well as protect your property and assets. We’ll give you the necessary estate planning tools to provide for your loved ones after you’re gone. Our estate planning attorneys offer assistance in the following areas:
- Wills – A will documents an individual’s preferences regarding post-death matters. This includes property division, beneficiary information, funeral preferences, care of minor children, and more.
- Trusts- A trust is a legal document capable of holding property and assets. It is possible to assign property to a trust. By doing so, it protects that property from the lengthy and complex process of probate.
- Specialized trusts – We can help you protect your assets through various types of specialized trusts, including:
- Life insurance trusts
- A/B (credit shelter) trusts
- Discretionary trusts
- Medicaid payback trusts
- Trusts for minors and young adults
Many people who have families or beneficiaries are unsure whether they need a will, trust or another legal document. There is a lot of confusion about the powers of a will, powers of attorney, trusts and other legal solutions. An estate planning attorney in Berks County or your community can review your assets and situation to help you determine which legal protections can best help your family.
Why Choose Miller Law Group for Your Estate Planning Needs?
At Miller Law Group, we can help advise you about different types of trusts available to you. We’ll discuss wills and other options to provide you with the peace of mind you need. If you are ready for estate planning, contact our office today to get started drawing up the wills, trusts and other legal documents to protect your family and property.
Additional estate planning services we offer include:
- Estate administration
- Durable powers of attorney
- Advanced medical directives (living wills)
- Healthcare powers of attorney
- Complex wills
Choosing the Right Trusts and Protections
In most cases, Pennsylvania residents need at least:
- A will to describe what will happen to assets after they pass.
- A healthcare power of attorney, which will give a trusted family member the right to make decisions in the event of an accident or incapacitating illness.
In many cases, however, estate planning becomes more complex if you have slightly unorthodox financial or family situations. For example, if you are living with an unmarried partner, have considerable assets, have adopted children, have children from multiple marriages or have special-needs children, you may need additional protections to ensure your loved ones are protected in any eventuality.
An estate planning attorney in Raeding, PA, can review your situation to help you find the best possible solutions. At Miller Law Group, we can help protect your family, assets and wishes. To speak with an estate planning attorney in Reading, PA or anywhere in the state, contact our law offices today.
Proper estate planning requires a knowledgeable attorney whom you can trust. Contact the Miller Law Group for a consultation. Pennsylvania families have trusted our attorneys for more than 40 years. We take the time to treat each family and client with the respect they deserve. Contact us today — we always return calls on the same day, so we won’t make you wait if you’re looking for information about estate planning and trusts.