Written By: Brandy Miller | February 15, 2018 | No Comments
People Focus on the Negative Aspects of Bankruptcy
When people hear the word Bankruptcy they most often only think about the negatives including how Bankruptcy will
- harm your Credit for ten years;
- make getting new financing impossible or only high-interest loans; and
- selling off assets.
It’s all true. Bankruptcy is not something you should take lightly. But you have to take stock of where you’re at right now before filing for Bankruptcy.
What’s Your Current Financial Situation?
Do you have too much debt?
- Making minimum payments, less than the minimum payments, or missing payments altogether?
- Incurring additional debt to make payments on existing loans?
- At risk of losing significant assets like your home or car?
- Worried about having your utilities turned off?
News Flash! – You’re already
- harming your credit and it’s getting worse every month;
- finding it difficult or impossible to obtain additional financing at a reasonable interest rate;
- possibly having to sell off assets to make payments; and
- lastly, jeopardizing your future by dipping into your retirement fund.
But here’s the clincher. Nothing is getting any better. You’re on a downward spiral. Bankruptcy may be just what you need to get back on track financially.
Benefits of Bankruptcy
- Protect Your Most Important Assets – i.e. your home, car, retirement accounts, and personal belongings.
- Make It Easier to Repay Your Debts – because Bankruptcy can eliminate some of your debt and set up an affordable payment plan for eliminating remaining debt.
- Give You a Fresh Financial Start and Rebuild Your Credit – Your credit rating improves over time. Bankruptcy immediately eliminates some debt and payments further reduce debt. Strictly adhering to your repayment schedule making all payments on time and never missing a payment shows financial responsibility.
Bankruptcy Benefits Depend Upon Filing Correctly
Our expert Bankruptcy Lawyers will intelligently explain how Bankruptcy can help you because we
- have 40 years’ experience helping people and businesses in Berks County around Reading, PA with Bankruptcies;
- listen, taking as much time as necessary, until we fully understand the details of your financial situation;
- ask crucial questions only an experienced Bankruptcy Lawyer knows to ask;
- have a full breadth of legal expertise related to Bankruptcy including Business Contracts, Business Dissolution; Business Tax Planning; and Estate Planning;
- organize important details;
- evaluate all your assets and debts via a means test;
- determine if filing for Bankruptcy is your best alternative;
- if Bankruptcy is your best option, determine the right type of Bankruptcy;
- tell you what to expect after you file;
- complete the necessary forms and petitions required by the Bankruptcy Filing Process in PA;
- stop the obnoxious, harassing and often illegal debt collection calls;
- instruct you how to conduct your financial affairs while going through the Bankruptcy process;
- devise a plan to place the least amount of pressure on your finances and credit; and
- lastly, provide the emotional support you deserve to lessen the stress everyone experiences when they’re under financial pressure.
- Convenient, Easy and Safe Free Parking;
- Easy Access Ramp; and
- Spacious, Well-Lit Offices