Larry W. Miller, Jr. is a partner with the Miller Law Group, PLLC in Reading, Pennsylvania. He received his Bachelors of Science from Greensboro College in North Carolina and his Juris Doctorate from the Villanova University School of Law.
- the author of the book “Success” and is also a Professor of Law, having taught at the Lancaster County Association of Realtors and other institutions;
- currently a member of the Pennsylvania and Berks County Bar Associations; and
- a member of the Freemasons and Shriners.
Larry has served on the
- Rotary Club;
- Small Business Association;
- Berks Elder Network; and
- Berks County Chamber of Commerce.
In addition, while serving on the Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee in 2002, Larry personally investigated many Living Trust scams and other illegal practices of law and reported his findings back to the committee. Larry’s investigations resulted in several prosecutions and the elimination of several more illegal practices by others.
Larry has written for various magazines and newspapers, including Morgantown’s Tri-County Record and Reading Eagle, and speaks at many organizations on subjects ranging from motivation to intellectual property law. He has been awarded the American Bankruptcy Institute’s “Medal of Excellence” and the “Business Person of the Month” by the ABWA. Larry has been featured on many local television and radio programs, including
- Channel 69 News (Berks Edition);
- Comcast Tonight;
- WEEU 830 AM Radio’s Feedback Live; and
- the talk show “Berks County Tonight.”
Larry’s career has been featured in the Reading Eagle’s Sunday Lifestyle Section and “Wyomissing Neighbors.”
In addition, Larry has the rare international distinction of knighthood.
- In 2016, Larry was knighted by the Grand Prior of Portugal and admitted to the Royal Confraternity of Saint Teotonio. The Royal Confraternity of Saint Teotoniois an UN-recognized entity run by Royal members of countries throughout the world to support Christianity and its causes around the globe.
- In 2019, Larry was Knighted by the heir of the Throne of Portugal, The H.S.H. Dom Filipe, and granted the prestigious honor of admission into the Military Order of Saint Sebastian, Called of the Broken Arrow. This Military Order has been around for many centuries in Portugal and other European Monarchies. The Royal Confraternity of Saint Teotonio’s membership is limited exclusively to Knights who are given the directive to fight for Christianity and support the Church around the world and fight injustice on behalf of those in need.
- In 2020, Larry accepted an invitation from HIH Prince Nguyen Phuc Bao Thang of the Royal House of Vietnam to become a Viscount within the Royal House of Vietnam.
Larry’s efforts have not gone unnoticed here in the United States as well.
In 2018, Larry was awarded the high honor of the St. Thomas of Villanova Award for Pro Bono Service. The recipient is an alumnus of Villanova Law that “performs exceptional pro bono work since graduation, exemplifying the ideals of this law school.” This award has only been given to four individuals in the almost twenty-year history of this award.
Larry’s areas of practice include
He has been very active within the community, raising money for charitable institutions, delivering for Meals on Wheels, and offering Pro Bono services to those in need. He has been a spokesperson for the Meals on Wheels program, appearing in television, radio, and billboard ads to promote volunteerism.
He lives outside of Reading with his wife, two children, and dog, Ralph.