Experienced Berks County Litigation Disputes Attorneys Available When It’s Convenient for You
Free time often comes at a premium for business owners. Complicated legal matters tear you away from your more important commitments. We understand and respect your busy schedule. That’s why we’ll
- meet with you on your time;
- discuss the specific details of your situation; and as a result
- come up with the most appropriate solution.
Dedicated Legal Service to Suit Your Needs
We have 40 years’ experience and expertise in all practice areas impacting your business. Therefore we
- understand every facet of your legal dispute; and
- as a result, provide strategies that make sense for your business and your goals.
Our Business Litigation Attorneys specialize in handling issues including
- Contract Disputes;
- Intellectual Property Litigation (including Patent and Trademark disputes);
- Partnership Disputes;
- Shareholder Disputes;
- Real Estate Disputes; and
- Insurance issues.
You Focus on Your Business While We Focus On Your Legal Matters
You’re an expert in your business. But there are always legal issues affecting every area of your business that require an expert legal professional.
Contact our expert Business Litigation Attorneys if you have a question about
- Intellectual Property Rights,
- Boundary Disputes; or
- Insurance Claims.
Business Litigation Attorneys With 40 Years’ Experience Practicing in Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Working with our Business Attorneys before legal problems surface can save far more costly legal issues later on; and
- If a legal challenge has already come up, contact us immediately. We may be able to negotiate for you and resolve problems before they become expensive lawsuits.
In either case, it’s advantageous to have an experienced local Business Litigation Attorney.
Your Legal Risks Grow With Your Business
As your business grows, the risk of business disputes may increase because
- your business becomes more complicated;
- you introduce new parties, products or services into your company; and
- lastly, you have more assets for an adversary to go after.
Our Business Dispute Attorneys can advise you about how changes to your business could affect your legal situation. There may be ways to mitigate the risks arising from your growth.
You Won’t Find a Better Berks County Business Litigation Attorney
In conclusion, you know your business and your industry. We understand the law. You focus on building excellence in and growing your organization. We provide the legal support and expertise you need to protect it. You won’t find more competent, experienced and dedicated Business Litigation Attorneys in Berks County. We have 40 years’ experience protecting business owners in Berks County around Reading. We’ll protect yours too.
The legal expertise your business needs is a phone call away. Contact Us Online or call us at 610-670-9000 today.
- Convenient, Easy and Safe Free Parking;
- Easy Access Ramp; and
- Spacious, Well-Lit Offices